[coreboot] patch: add Kconfig support for v3 north

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 18:52:04 CET 2008

On Jan 25, 2008 9:29 AM, Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 25, 2008 at 09:12:45AM -0800, ron minnich wrote:
> > Add Kconfig files for the northbridge. Currently we only need this
> > for the geodelx, so we can select nrv2b decompression.
>
> Why is nrv2b needed specifically for geodelx? The VSA blob? Should
> that not use the same compression as the payload, if the user chooses
> one?

The VSA is distributed as nrv compressed. We can use/not use the
compression, but I just figured i would keep it simple and use it.

But we don't have to. Comments welcome.

The intermediate files are my mistake, I thought I was modeling the
mainboard tree, but maybe not.

Thanks for the corrections.

ron