[coreboot] problems using svn co https://coreboot.org/svn/trunk/coreboot-v2

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Tue Jan 22 17:04:20 CET 2008

On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 10:17:23PM +0800, bxshi wrote:
> when I check out the code by :  svn co
> https://coreboot.org/svn/trunk/coreboot-v2
> it begin to download,

> A    coreboot-v2/util/resetcf
> A    coreboot-v2/util/resetcf/resetcf.c
> A    coreboot-v2/util/buildrom
> A    coreboot-v2/util/buildrom/buildrom.c
>  U   coreboot-v2
>
> Fetching external item into 'coreboot-v2/util/flashrom'
>  svn: Unknown hostname 'linuxbios.org'

I changed the svn:externals to use coreboot.org in v2 now, but I'm not
sure this will fix all your problems. The externals use svn:// (not
https://) so the firewalling problems will probably remain.

As a workaround you can checkout the util/* directories (such as
flashrom, superiotool, etc) manually using https, if you need them:

svn co https://coreboot.org/svn/trunk/util/flashrom
svn co https://coreboot.org/svn/trunk/util/superiotool
etc.

HTH, Uwe.