[coreboot] progress on lx

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 17:55:44 CET 2008

On Jan 19, 2008 8:18 AM, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger
<c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net> wrote:
> On 19.01.2008 07:39, ron minnich wrote:
> > Marc, should we modify the LX build to somehow wget the VSA and copy
> > it in to LAR? Or should we have a top-level "blob" directory in v3
> > that includes the vsa file, and then build it in to LAR?
> >

> Please don't store any blobs in the v3 tree directly.

I am probably going to put a wget for the vsa in the board or cpu or
northbridge makefile; and add a rule to drop
the vsa into blob/vsa in the LAR. Then in the pci setup bus scan phase
I'll run the vsa --- the core is all there and almost right
anyway.

Since we don't absolutely require buildrom to build a rom image, we
need to make sure we can get a working coreboot image
from the coreboot build.

thanks

ron