[coreboot] PIRQ Tables

Cimino Vittorio cimino at teamufficio.it
Wed Jan 16 13:10:00 CET 2008

tnx but i know this !

I try to explain (sorry for the english)

I have made a pirq table as show into the web page of the linuxbios.org with
a kernel 2.6.23. The routing table made for the motherboard work, the
request are signaled to the kernel and after to the driver better.

With the same pirq table a kernel 2.4.24 (or 2.6.13) don't work.

There are a kernel option for like (MESSAGE SIGNALED INTERRUPTD) that
override a bad pirq table?

Tnx