[coreboot] [LinuxBIOS] m57sli : debugging the flashrom problem when booting with LB

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 22:40:13 CET 2008

OK, this is an important point for v2. The right way to do this is to
add these variables to the mcp55 chip.h:
add the lines
u32 a0, a4, a8, ac, b0, b4;

Then, in the Config.lb for the mainboard, you do something like this
in the section for the
southbridge:

register "a0" = "c1100001"
register "a4" = "0"
register "a8" = "0"
register "ac" = "0"
register "b0" = "02f40295"
register "b4" = "085f0800"

Then you add code to the mcp55 support to check these options and set them.

If you have better names in mind go for it :-)

It should look something like this, let me know if I missed something
or this makes no sense.

The existing use of register in mainboard/gigabyte/m57sli for the
ide0_enable etc. can be used
as a model.

thanks

ron