[LinuxBIOS] flashrom on ga 2761gxdk

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 17:03:54 CET 2008

On Jan 9, 2008 3:28 AM, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger
<c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net> wrote:

> Yes, set the flash port to a reasonable value during BIOS init.

This is under the factory BIOS. I will dig a little deeper. I could
not at first see why it would not be set. I hope to have more time
tonight.

> {
>
>         if (it8716f_flashport)
>                 return it8716f_spi_page_program(block, buf, bios);
>         printf("generic_spi_page_program called, but no machine specific program routine available!\n");
>         return;
> }

you'll get this message many times. I think it needs to be done in an
outer function. I will dig a bit and try to see what to do.

thanks

ron