[LinuxBIOS] Sponsor for day 3 of linuxbios summit?

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 16:36:55 CET 2008

Calling all commercial LinuxBIOS users: I am hoping some of you can
rise to the occasion and kick in some money :-)

Here is the issue. Day 3 will have $7500 in costs, and it is a
headache for the conference manager to collect that extra money. So,
they have asked me:
"Is there is a sponsor we could contact to
contribute to the Linux Bios meeting to help cover costs for the
extra day....they get credit for sponsoring entire summit but in
particular the extra costs.   We would rather not collect a separate
registration fee from  those staying for Saturday.?"

If anyone out there can help, please contact me privately.

Thanks

ron