[LinuxBIOS] flashrom on the host or target ?

Phani Babu Giddi phanig at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 21:24:03 CET 2008

Hi Corey,

Is there a way by which I can use the external programmer to flash the
complete chip at once. I mean There is the Linux BIOS image which includes
the kernel and then there is the root file system and a fall back image. So
that I can have a single file which I can generate and distribute.

Have this been done before ?

Regards,
Phani