[coreboot] etherboot and filo issue

joe at smittys.pointclark.net joe at smittys.pointclark.net
Mon Feb 25 03:18:33 CET 2008

Hello,
I think I figured out what the problem stated on the wiki is wrong
with the etherboot payload. etherboot does not have filo in it's src
directory. If you try ROM-o-matic and check off the box "CONFIG_FILO
Enable FILO support. It will make main call pci_init." it gives you an
": undefined reference to `pci_init'" error. This comes from filo
correct? So I browsed the etherboot src directory and filo is not
there??

Should I download both, and copy filo into the etherboot src directory
and try to build it? If I try this, should I build filo first, or does
etherboot build both?

Thanks - Joe