[coreboot] amd/db800 build failure on Fedora 8

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 23:15:16 CET 2008

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 2:40 PM, Phani Babu Giddi <phanig at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is anybody else seeing coreboot build failure on Fedora 8 for amd/db800
> board ?

I see the same failure for every target in v2 with Fedora 6, even
after updating binutils and gcc.

The weird thing is that I only see this failure with 32-bit Fedora.
My x86_64 system works just fine, with the same revisions of tools.

Here's a link to the thread:

http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2008-February/029993.html

Myles