[coreboot] Dump GPIO I/O Registers

joe at smittys.pointclark.net joe at smittys.pointclark.net
Fri Feb 22 13:58:27 CET 2008

Hello,
I would like to report that I asserted GPIO23 early in the boot
process from auto.c and my ethernet is now powering on:-)
coreboot detects it and sets it up:-)
Although I don't think it is setup all the way though, I can't get it
to obtain a ip address in Linux from DHCP. I may have to figure out
how to setup the CSR registers in I/O space. I'll keep plugging away
though.....

I will be submitting a patch soon for Stepan's great GPIO dump tool, I
hope everyone will find it as usefull as I did:-)

Thanks - Joe