[coreboot] Need a motherboard with PLCC 32 socket which supports the flashing rom

Kiran Patil kirantpatil at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 08:44:32 CET 2008

Hello All,

We have been learning coreboot since two months, we are unable to flash the
rom (PMC004) either in Asrock or MSI borads.

We have MSI 7260 and MSI 7250 and both are unable to flash as said in the
Coreboot Documentation.

Here in India we are unable to get the motherboards which are specified in
the Documentation and we could get only MSI (7250/7260).

Will any of you help us in sending the mother board with Bios Saviour kit ?

We will be very thankful and looking forword to contribute.

-Kiran

Kiran Patil
Technology Director
Turtle Linux Labs.