[coreboot] v3 makefile bugs

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Thu Feb 21 14:53:45 CET 2008

Hi,

I just tried make randconfig to test whether all allowed configuations
can be built. The result was disastrous.
Without a make distclean before make randconfig, I get all sorts of
compile errors for about 60% of the randomly generated .config files.
With make distclean before make randconfig, most of the configurations
built successfully.

This means that some dependencies are wrong, resulting in incorrect builds.

To reproduce, simply run "make randconfig; make;" in a loop. It will
fail after two or three iterations.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--