[coreboot] Dump GPIO I/O Registers

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Tue Feb 19 16:18:04 CET 2008

* joe at smittys.pointclark.net <joe at smittys.pointclark.net> [080219 15:40]:
> I wish you would have brought this up earlier....

Sorry. I had it on my CF disk for a while :(

> As Ron said "btw, this type of tool is incredibly useful, as you doubtless
> know". I think we should mofify it for all the ICH's and add it to the
> utils or at least a wiki page maybe?

I think that's a good plan. It should print at least the name of the
probed registers though to be a real "dump tool". It was merely a quick
attempt to find out how to set up the GPIOs so that serial console would
finally work and no other bad surprises jump in until we can verify with
the board schematics.

I have another one of those for the "MCHBAR" of the i945. Maybe we
should make this "intel-debugtools" or something?

Stefan

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613