[coreboot] license header question

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Mon Feb 18 06:25:18 CET 2008

On Sun, Feb 17, 2008 at 08:00:39PM -0800, Jonathan Sturges wrote:
> It seems unlikely the patch would be accepted without license
> headers, yet I can't vouch for the origin of the Eaglelion source
> files, so it would seem presumptuous of me to put a GPL license
> header in my target's files.
> What's the recommended way to handle this situation?

Ideally we would like to have correct headers for all files, so if
you want to help investigate the origin (repo logs etc) of the files
you used that would be great.

Another possibility is that the files in question are trivial enough
to not actually need license headers? (Though I think we want them
anyway to err on the side of caution.)

//Peter