[coreboot] Dump GPIO I/O Registers

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Sat Feb 16 22:38:43 CET 2008

Hello!
Isn't the southbridge part of the basic PCI structure? I seem to recall a
discussion on the earlier list for what we do here, and it came up that you
can dump the registers for the bridges via the lspci and probably manage
them via the setpci commands from the pcitools stuff.

According to the cover sheet for them for my distribution it is possible to
adjust the latency timers of the whole thing via the setpci command. Ideally
simply doing a man lspci should tell you what and who behind them. Oh and
one more thing? Be careful.

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net

On