[coreboot] Changes for removing IDs from dts, etc. etc.

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 05:17:06 CET 2008

OK, Commit R603.

Bad news is something broke! But it broke BEFORE my commit. Some bit
of the cleanup that happened today broke alix1c -- nothing else, just
alix1c.

I am going to try to work my way back, to a working version. I know
R593 was clean -- well, I think it was ...

If anyone else can take a look at the geode commits and see what might
have broken I/O, I'd be grateful.

I would not have done this commit, save for one thing: I tried a clean
checkout of r602 and it failed REALLY badly. It exploded, in fact,
before getting done stage2. That's why I suspect today's cleanup.

Once we get this target fixed, we're going to have to start being
super careful. We have a working target now :-)

Failed log attached.

ron