[coreboot] v3 patch rm elfboot

Corey Osgood corey.osgood at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 01:18:34 CET 2008

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 6:19 PM, Myles Watson <mylesgw at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

That sounds like the best plan to me. I think we can fairly safely assume a
couple things:
1) Whoever rolled the lar probably still has either the elf or the sources
from it kicking around.
2) Anyone extracting it is probably just looking to use it in another lar.

What we lose is the ability for someone to take a payload from a v3-based
system to a previous version, but do/will we care?

-Corey