[coreboot] r593 -

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 01:58:39 CET 2008

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 4:39 PM, Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> wrote:

>  Why were there arrays in the first place? Was that introduces for the
>  LX which has multiple devices? This new approach is definately the
>  right thing then!

The arrays were introduced by me over a year ago and were probably a
mistake. I was trying to avoid the craziness in v2 of using the linker
to build arrays of structs -- it confused people all the time to have
a struct referenced in the code that was not actually declared
anywhere.

>  I actually thought this was the way it worked already. :p

It will soon.

ron