[coreboot] patch: more path support

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 21:15:38 CET 2008

On Feb 12, 2008 11:13 AM, Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> wrote:

> >         mainboard-vendor = "Emulation";
> >         mainboard-name = "QEMU x86";
> >         enabled;
>
> Again, is this enabled still needed?

no, it is the default, I keep forgetting to yank it. Fixed.

> >         constructor = "qemuvga_constructors";
> >         cpus {};
> >         domain at 0 {

domain at 0 --> domain 0
> >                 /config/("northbridge/intel/i440bxemulation/dts");
> >                 bus at 0 {

bus at 0 --> bus 0
> >                         pci at 0,0 {

pci at 0,0 --> dev 0 function 1
> >                         };
> >                         pci at 1,0 {
pci at 1,0 --> dev 1 function 0

> I'm very happy with the above except for the x at y syntax.

I'm happy to see an alternate, although I don't have a problem with
the @ myself. I'm used to it from Suns. But propose something
reasonable that won't break the parser and we can try it.

> I don't even understand all the path types. What are they for the
> different node types?

see comments above, do they make sense?

ron