[coreboot] ATI chipset based maintboards

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Tue Feb 12 14:48:07 CET 2008

Hi Mikhail,

On 12.02.2008 11:37, Mikhail Savchenko wrote:
> can you tell me what kind of technology documentations should our
> company (we are AMD partner) get from AMD/ATI to be able add support of ATI
> chipsets to coreboot?

Depends on the chipset. Some information (the RS690 Register Reference
Guide) is public, some information may be difficult to get (SB600).
Basically, the documentation you want are called "Register Reference
Manual" or "BIOS Writer's Guide" or something similar.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--
http://www.hailfinger.org/