[coreboot] patch: more path support

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 22:26:19 CET 2008

On Feb 11, 2008 5:46 AM, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger
<c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net> wrote:

> How do you handle the case where two identical PCI devices need
> different settings?

That's actually very easy. The patch differentiates each device, while
the id identifies what kind of device they are.

I have the patch ready and tested. Here is how the qemu dts now looks.
This boots linux fine. If this looks OK I will submit the patch.

ron
/{
        mainboard-vendor = "Emulation";
        mainboard-name = "QEMU x86";
        enabled;
        constructor = "qemuvga_constructors";
        cpus {
                enabled;
        };
        domain at 0 {
                /config/("northbridge/intel/i440bxemulation/dts");
                enabled;
                bus at 0 {
                        pci at 0,0 {
                                enabled;
                        };
                        pci at 1,0 {
                                /config/("southbridge/intel/i82371eb/dts");
                                enabled;
                        };
                };
        };