[coreboot] Advantech Product Support

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Mon Feb 11 14:35:44 CET 2008

Dear Tomasz,

On 11.02.2008 10:53, Tomasz.Malewski wrote:
> We want to test CoreBoot on our products, I think that both sides should be happy :)

Welcome on board!
Which processors/chipsets do you use in your products? If we know that,
we can help evaluate how easy it is to make coreboot work with your
products.
I have looked at the AIMB-220 (Geode LX 800, CS5536) and it should be
easy to get coreboot running on it.

> There is any way to receive Wiki account ?

Yes, but it will need some time. But we can work together via the
mailing list. Simply tell us on which products you want to test coreboot
and we can then analyze the situation.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel