[coreboot] symposium april 3-5, denver

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 19:25:44 CET 2008

taping is fine but we need people who are coming to start signing up
so we have someone to tape :-)

Depending on how many people we have, I might cancel the room on
saturday and we can just hide out in a coffee shop. We had 50+ people
in santa fe, and a dozen in Hamburg, so it's hard to get a good
estimate of how many are coming. Please sign up soon if you are
coming.

It's going to be a great meeting, with some really good people
speaking, so I hope as many of you make it as possible. I realize it
is hard, with the cost of travel, but I hope to see you there.

thanks

ron