[coreboot] symposium april 3-5, denver

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Sat Feb 9 01:59:47 CET 2008

On 09.02.2008 01:31, ron minnich wrote:
> so far it looks like I have some pretty great speakers, two talks from
> AMD, one on the consumer market and another on chipsets; a talk from a
> company on a board with an FPGA coprocessor (I'm working on another);
> a good chance we'll get a talk from Sun.
>
> I invite others to talk. I think we'd love to see demos of neat
> applications, such as car stereo systems, appliances, and so on.
>
> I'm going to have about an hour talk on v3 on LX, with 30 minutes Q&A.

*Please* tape all the talks, preferably with good audio. Videos of talks
are great for
- getting other developers up to date
- encouraging interest of outsiders
- marketing (some execs will be easier to convince if you can say "watch
that video where AMD says coreboot is the future")
- capturing a state of development.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel