[coreboot] Geode LX/CS5536 VSA

Chris Kilgour techie at whiterocker.com
Fri Feb 8 09:09:00 CET 2008

I have completed adopting the latest VSA update published at the start
of this thread to my GNU-buildable VSA version.  I placed a tarball of
the sources at http://www.whiterocker.com/openvsa/openvsa_20080207.tar.gz

Please be aware this is all completely untested; there could be plenty
of typos and plain-old mistakes inside.  The binaries produced should be
considered unstable and experimental.  Use them at your own risk!

I intend to keep publishing these tarballs until the coreboot.org SVN
gets seeded.

If anyone has another (better?) name besides 'openvsa' please proffer.

Chris.