[coreboot] v3 for alix: add ide support

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 07:30:28 CET 2008

On Feb 6, 2008 10:21 PM, Corey Osgood <corey.osgood at gmail.com> wrote:

> not __FUNCTION__ any more? I'm not sure what the current standards are,

__FUNCTION__ is gcc and acts kind of like a macro. __func__ is c99 and
acts like it is a const variable. You can start looking around at
postings about why __func__ is supposed to be wonderful; either way,
__FUNCTION__ is supposed to be deprecated. So I am trying to catch up
with the 20th century, now that I am in the 21st :-)

__FUNCTION__ is deprecated in newer linux kernel code, but will not be
replaced in older code, according to
http://lkml.org/lkml/2007/5/2/470. We can probably follow the same
rule.

thanks