[coreboot] flashrom: Add board enable for VIA EPIA SP.

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Wed Feb 6 21:54:55 CET 2008

On Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 03:42:44PM -0500, Corey Osgood wrote:
> Wonder if it's possible to set gmail's default reply to reply all. Anyways,
> forgotten again, but I'll add some extra info to make it worthwhile. Here's
> lspci -xxx from the vt8237r's lpc controller, on jetway j7f2w running ubuntu
> (I think):
>
> 00:11.0 ISA bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8237 ISA bridge
> [KT600/K8T800/K8T890 South]

Well, i'm sure nobody will die from one message and a few comments not
having an R in there :) pciids lack the R, so this sounded good enough.

VIA Marketing states +R, but i can tell you a nice story about the
marketing names of unichromes, their retroactive evolution, and why i am
now labelling unichromes/chromes as VT<pciid>.

Please change to +R, it seems like the best guess.

I am now wondering though what the actual, physical and tangible
difference is between a VT8237 and a VT8237R.

Luc Verhaegen.
SUSE/Novell X Driver Developer.