[coreboot] goal for march summit

Tiago Marques tiagomnm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 12:10:29 CET 2008

I sent the "patch" to Uwe, but I think I didn't posted it yet. I will
do it ASAP.
My machine were the M2V currently is has no CPU now, have to get some
time to do that.

About ASRocks.... I wouldn't trust them. Even not too long ago I got
one who was supposedly very good but had a stupid incompatibility
problem with a regular HDD from seagate. Not something ordinary.
Boards from 3-5 years ago stopped working not long after being two years old.
Generally they use really cheap components. The only improvement
they're doing is by using solid capacitors on a new line that they are
launching now.

Tiago Marques