[coreboot] Run PCI rom before PCI bus scan??

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Mon Feb 4 18:51:17 CET 2008

> difference I noticed is Linux is detecting the device id of 103Ah and
> the eeprom has a device id of 1039h (this value should be correct).

This is written in some datasheet (IMHO ICH4) It means that the ROM values were
not used. I tried to help you so I read some datahsets but without any luck to
ROMchip. Maybe you can try to scan original bios for same values as there are in
the EEPROM. Maybe there is somewhere a pointer to them.

Rudolf