[coreboot] VIA EPIA CN100000 is finally Working all.

Corey Osgood corey.osgood at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 08:33:48 CET 2008

Urbez, can you send a patch against svn? Or at least your auto.c and
vt8237r_ide.c? I've been trying for the last several hours now, and I can't
get FILO to detect my IDE drive, without disabling SATA, so I'm
assuming/hoping you've changed something that I've missed. Works fine with
SATA disabled though. Thanks!

On Feb 4, 2008 12:09 AM, Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 03, 2008 at 08:19:26PM -0500, Corey Osgood wrote:
> > Thanks, this should be very helpful. I'll take your changes into
> > account, and have a fresh patch sometime soon.
>
> I'll test on my CN10k board as well when you do.
>

> > Watching the super bowl atm
>
> Heh, had an eye on it while doing some soldering. What a come-back.

Ugh, tell me about it.

*Is from New England, and a Patriots fan*

-Corey