[coreboot] Capio II 320 and Coreboot

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Sun Feb 3 23:30:44 CET 2008

On 03.02.2008 05:09, Jeremy Wright wrote:
>> http://damnsmalllinux.org/cgi-bin/forums/ikonboard.cgi?act=Print;f=26;t=12165
>> has some interesting info about Damn Small Linux on the Capio II.
>>

> Yeah, I've seen that before, but I'm having a hard time finding a TC325.
> I'll keep my eyes out for one though. Thanks.

In theory, someone who already has DSL on the Capio II should be able to
run some diagnostic tools (flashrom, superiotool, lspci -nnvvvxxx,
dmidecode, dmesg). The contents of /proc/iomem, /proc/ioports,
/proc/interrupts would also be interesting.
Maybe that gives us enough information about memory ranges that should
be avoided etc.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel