[coreboot] Run PCI rom before PCI bus scan??

Corey Osgood corey.osgood at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 03:21:19 CET 2008

Yep. Take a look in pci_rom.c, there's a function that runs the rom (I think
it's just rom_run but it might be pci_rom_run). It can't go into auto.c,
since it's only in post-ram linuxbios, but there should be somewhere you can
put it (maybe i82801xx.c's i82801xx_init is early enough, or else the pci
domain setup). I can't guarantee that it'll actually work or help, though.
If it does work, do register dumps both before and after the rom runs, and
see what it does, we can probably do the same thing without the rom.

-Corey