[coreboot] LinuxBIOS on VIA EPIA EN15000

Corey Osgood corey.osgood at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 09:13:27 CET 2008

Sorry I haven't posted a new patch, I've spent the last week trying to get a
new laptop set up the way I want it, in a way that makes Vista, MediaDirect,
and openSUSE happy. Think I've finally got it, now I just need to get all my
stuff off the old laptop. I should be able to get to this this weekend,
especially if the weather here is as bad as I think it's going to be. At the
moment, the biggest holdup is that IDE (or PATA, whatever you want to call
it) isn't working, and I've only got about half of a linux from scratch
install done on an SATA drive.

-Corey