[coreboot] porting to asus p5q (socket 775) - intel core 2 e8400

Thomas Prochaska fin at duffd.net
Thu Dec 25 20:55:18 CET 2008

hi!

since i'm new to this project i don't have any clue about how to start
the porting. do you have some todo or list to start similar to the v3
documentation. there it says for instance that first you have to create
a few directories and so on. maybe someone can give me a few hints to
get started.

(i have three bios chips flashed with the newest propietary bios, an
rs232 nullmodem cable and the flashrom utility now works for me ;))

regards thomas prochaska

my system:
o asus p5q
http://www.asus.com/products.aspx?modelmenu=2&model=2164&l1=3&l2=11&l3=709&l4=0