[coreboot] Asus P5G-MX(945) + Intel E8200

blink at nm.ru blink at nm.ru
Thu Dec 25 18:44:05 CET 2008

Hello, Peter!

   1)

   v2: with my patches added, I have problem with second CPU
initialization now (see v2log)

   I can skip 2nd core initialization but it's wrong.

   v3: It's fail on CAR disable stage(asm code) (see v3log)

   boot stops on first asm instruction "    movl
%[newesp], %%esp
  \n"

   if first asm instruction is "    call stage1_phase3
   \n"

   boot goes on next stage...

   I don't know what's is the problem, mb wrong OS or GCC
version (I
use Fedora 10)

   Ron M. chaged instruction after "    movl    %[newesp],
%%esp
\n" some days ago, so he hasn't such problem...

   2) I'm not sure, but My acked-by line is

   /Acked-by: JonB /

   // JonB