[coreboot] Good v3 port candidate for Socket F

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 00:21:35 CET 2008

All,

I'm looking for a system to port to v3.  It needs to be Dual socket F.

Here's the "simplified" block diagram of the system that I have:

Opteron - Opteron

Chipset

 PCIe

And the system that I need:

Opteron - Opteron
PCIe       Chipset

Notice that the second socket has an independent link to a PCIe controller.

The Tyan s2895 would work, but I need socket F.

My question is if you know of any Socket F systems that would fit the bill.
I'm especially interested in what chipsets they use.  I'd like to port it to
Coreboot-v3.

Thanks,
Myles