[coreboot] Flash equivalent table

Joseph Smith joe at settoplinux.org
Sat Dec 20 17:23:04 CET 2008

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 16:38:45 +0100, Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> wrote:

>> > I disagree with that though, the flashrom page should only be about
>> > the flashrom program. I think the equivalents table can be relevant
>> > also outside the scope of the flashrom program, so would like such a
>> > table to go on it's own page.
>>
>> Want to talk about some duplicated data, without a database table
>> behind both pages,this would be absurd, reduculous, and a waste of
>> time.
>
> I would suggest having a link in the mainboards table to the flash
> chip equivalents table for each chip that has been seen on that
> board. Why duplicate when we can link?

That's a great idea in all, but that still doesn't help with the data
duplication.
I haven't looked into it yet but is there a way to insert mysql database
calls into mediawiki? If so I am a wiz with mysql and php, and would be
glad to set something up (Stefan, I would need database access). Hell, if
you can insert a html frame into a mediawiki page I would be glad to set
something up on my mysql database and php frontend.

--
Thanks,
Joseph Smith