[coreboot] YABEL and images in LAR files

Corey Osgood corey.osgood at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 21:28:13 CET 2008

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 3:17 PM, Pattrick Hueper <phueper at hueper.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 9:12 PM, Pattrick Hueper <phueper at hueper.net>
> wrote:
> >> You can get a Jetway J2F2-series for
>
> Hm, cant find a J2F2... looking at the supported mainboards page, did
> you mean a J7F2??
>
> Cheers, Patty

Yep, that's what I meant.

For flash chips, it works with the BIOS Savior RD1-PMC4 or RD1-LPC8, that's
PMC49FL004 and Winbond 39V080A chips. The stock BIOS chip, Winbond
39V040BPZ, doesn't program correctly on this board, I've now owned two board
with the same exact chip and it hasn't worked on either one. Don't try to
flash it, don't ever flash it, or you'll need to buy a programmer to fix it.
SST49LF040/080 should also work, but I don't know for sure.

-Corey