[coreboot] ACPI S3 with coreboot-v2 on DBM690T

Feng, Libo Libo.Feng at amd.com
Tue Dec 16 03:48:24 CET 2008

Hi, Mr. Marc Jones,

The first question:
    The stack moved from 0xc8000 to 0x1f8000 is just for CAR. The main coreboot code has its own stack defined in config/coreboot_ram.ld, located below 1M RAM. So, if the CAR doesn't move the stack, only the lowest 1M RAM needs to be stored for S3. My thought is correct or not?

The second question:
    I mean: I didn't issue the exit-self-fresh command. Actually, I still issued the initialization command, it is strange enough that the content of RAM is kept when resuming S3.

Best Regards

??? Feng Libo @ AMD  Ext: 20906
Mobile Phone: 13683249071