[coreboot] PCI funcitons malfunctioning

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 00:47:09 CET 2008

Thanks.  I am always using cf8/cfc, but I'm calling different functions.
I've never understood all the different functions:
pci_write_config32
pci_conf1_write_config32
etc.

I know that pci_write_config32 tries to find the correct pci_ops to use,
pci_conf1_write_config32 tries to do it directly, but I don't know why one
would work and not the other.  V3 only has one pci bus ops struct defined.

Thanks,
Myles