[coreboot] Fwd: [RFC] Here we go... the SLOF biosemu forcoreboot-v3

Pattrick Hueper phueper at hueper.net
Mon Dec 15 18:30:36 CET 2008

Ok, i will change the Kconfig name and the directory.

I would not like to change the filename biosemu.c cause that makes
merging with the slof.git harder.
Would that be ok?

One more thing... YABEL currently needs 1MB of memory for its
"virtual" memory to store INT Vectors, ROM Image, ... it is currently
hard coded to 16MB, should i move this to Kconfig as well and what
would be a good default location?

Cheers, Patty