[coreboot] Wiki (Add a ROM field which lists the BIOS chip type)

Joseph Smith joe at settoplinux.org
Mon Dec 15 03:35:32 CET 2008

My point is this: If one day my bios chip died for some unknown reason or
if I just wanted to upgrade it to a larger size, it would be nice I could
just look at the table on the Flashrom page and find all the corresponding
chips that I could use for a replacement, that's all. You may think that is
the lazy method for not spending hours looking through datasheets, but
isn't a tool supposed to make your life easier? The table would become a
great cross-reference tool. That's my two sense...

--
Thanks,
Joseph Smith