[coreboot] Fwd: [RFC] Here we go... the SLOF biosemu for coreboot-v3

Pattrick Hueper phueper at hueper.net
Sat Dec 13 22:39:03 CET 2008

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 10:18 PM, Myles Watson <mylesgw at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you sign it off as per the guidelines at
>
> http://www.coreboot.org/Development_Guidelines#Sign-off_Procedure

All the patches already contain a Signed-off-by line. Is that sufficient?

> and change any code where you'd like it to be YABEL?  Then I'll Ack and
> commit it.

Hm, would you like me to move it from the biosemu directory to a yabel
directory?
Otherwise i would just leave it as it is and refer to it as YABEL in
the mails... I would like to keep the code close to the SLOF source
code, since i would like to have fixes/enhancement in both
repositories...

Patty