[coreboot] [RFC] Here we go... the SLOF biosemu for coreboot-v3

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 19:57:46 CET 2008

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 10:44 AM, Myles Watson <mylesgw at gmail.com> wrote:

> So you'd rather that Pattrick and Kevin collaborate.  I'm fine with that.  I
> didn't want to see a developer submitting working code that's ignored.

The conclusion we reached is that vga/rom setup is getting very
complex, and that seabios does a very good job of it. Further, in most
cases we need the interrupt vectors to remain active after the ROM has
been executed. We felt it made no sense to replicate that capability
in two places. So, yes, I think it makes the most sense in seabios.

thanks

ron