[coreboot] [RFC] Here we go... the SLOF biosemu for coreboot-v3

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Fri Dec 12 18:17:17 CET 2008

On 12.12.2008 17:27, ron minnich wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 8:21 AM, Myles Watson <mylesgw at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Any comments from the rest of the list?  There's still some cleanup to be
>> done, but it works as advertised.  I'll Ack it and commit it if no one
>> chimes in.
>>

> have not had a chance to test. If it will do no harm I'm ok with it.

There might be a considerable size increase if we take into account that
our x86emu has been optimized for size by Ollie Lho.

That's why I'd prefer to have size measurements before committing this.
Myles, can you do that? I'm rather unfamiliar with x86emu and my
assessments might be wrong.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--