[coreboot] Interesting (part of) article.

Tiago Marques tiagomnm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 16:05:20 CET 2008

Probably, almost surely, most of the manufacturers never heard of Coreboot
or, if they did, don't know the current state of the project and if they can
use it or not.
I think that *pushing Coreboot as a plus for the enthusiast* would be
something to look into. Hardware enthusiasts are tweakers and, as such, like
to tweak, what better than offer them open-source code? It may not appeal to
all but it may for some. If manufacturers like the idea, than they'll
probably look into it.

I can try to talk to them, if someone has the time to talk to them
afterwards.

Best regards,
                                Tiago Marques