[coreboot] Interesting (part of) article.

Corey Osgood corey.osgood at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 03:12:35 CET 2008

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 6:46 PM, ron minnich <rminnich at gmail.com> wrote:

> Why don't we try to talk about anandtech about the ways coreboot would
> help solve the problems they are wasting time on.

I've got to ask this: why? These guys are reviewers, the only thing they
could do would be inform motherboard manufacturers about coreboot, and I'm
fairly sure most manufacturers already know about the project. They could do
a write-up on it I suppose, but aside from creating some public interest,
the net result would probably be minimal. And without support for Vista or
even good support for XP, coreboot isn't a viable option IMO for most users.
Just my 2 cents.

-Corey