[coreboot] qemu dts fixes

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 15:34:31 CET 2008

I'm happy to put them wherever makes the most sense.  APICs are a black box
to me at this point.  I've never had to do much with them.

> On another note, Do you find the res-> size and res->limit redundant?
> I can't think of how they could be different.

I just set them both here for completeness.  In other resources they aren't
redundant, because the limit says how high it could go (usually 0xffff for
IO), but the base+size-1 is the end of the resource.

Thanks,
Myles