[coreboot] k8 status

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Sun Aug 24 20:02:20 CEST 2008

On 24.08.2008 19:47, ron minnich wrote:
> OK, I will add this file. Also, temporarily, pcspeaker is out until I
> resolve the "out of room" problem on stage0. pcspeaker was not used at
> present anyway.

Sorry, it still doesn't compile. New error message for the serengeti target:
  CC      build/mainboard/amd/serengeti/option_table.o
make: *** No rule to make target
`/sources/tmptrees/corebootv3-tmp1/build/arch/x86/amd/model_fxx/stage1.o',
needed by `/sources/tmptrees/corebootv3-tmp1/build/stage0.init'.  Stop.

The arch/x86/amd/model_fxx directory doesn't exist in the tree. Either
it needs to be added or the reference has to be changed to arch/x86/amd/k8.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel